6.13.2011

Mr. Stand Up



This morning, this happened.

And when I told Dr. Janet at our pediatrician appointment in the afternoon, she predicted that Tristan may skip crawling all together and go straight to walking. You would think Tiger Mom Lauren would think "ooooo, how advanced!" But really, I don't want him to skip crawling.

"No! But won't he be psychologically and developmentally missing out on something?!" I asked her. But she assured me he would not be deformed or have mental issues because of it. And really, when it comes down to it, we can't make him crawl. We put him on his tummy, but after 10 minutes or so, he either goes into hysterics or just rolls over. So, what's a parent supposed to do? I'll just put all my crawling hopes and dreams into child #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment