11.06.2011

We Moved!

We moved out of the Richmond district and where did we go?  The westside? Eastside? No, we're now in the Parkside!

Mommy and Daddy have been packing and moving and unpacking boxes day after day.  I pretty much only help with the unpack.  In fact, I will unpack anything- whether it needs it or not.

Goodbye 11th Ave.  I'll miss the Chinese food that was right there on the corner.  I'll miss Chuck and Nan.  I'll miss hearing my echo in the hallway.  It was a good 10 months but I need more room and new adventures.

Let me show you around the new place.  If you want a real tour you need to come over but here is how I see it.  


Here's me in my room.  No shoes on the carpet please. 

There's a lot more room to get around and more stuff to play with but watch out.  This new oven has an issue.  Don't touch it!  Sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's not.  I've burned my hands three times now and still haven't figured out when I can touch it.

All these new doors and drawers keep me busy.  Some are tougher to open than others.  That doesn't stop me though because I can just go through the door if need be.  See!




Gotta go eat now.  Update soon!

1 comment: