12.28.2011

Christmas Time!

I could get used to this Christmas thing, but I need to learn how to pace myself a little better.  If you are going to be a party machine you can't break down when there is still partying to be done.  Anyway, this is the first Christmas I actually remember.  Last year I was too young and couldn't even see straight.  Here's a picture of me last year:

I couldn't hold my head up, blabber, or even smile yet.  Just a total mess.

This year was much better.  It started off with a Friday night party with Mommy's friends from when she was my age.  I hit the sack early but stayed long enough for food.  Here's a picture of all of her friends and the husbands they make come too:

Next day and BOOM we were back at it again.  This time it was Gung Gung's brothers and family.  This one had even more people:


Next morning was Christmas and an even bigger BOOM! There were all these presents for me! Basically you rip stuff apart and then you get toys!

Oh the glorious toys! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my first car too.  It's a good compact for city driving:

We weren't done yet.  Off to Fairfield we went to visit Daddy's family.  There I ate gumbo, prime rib, mac and cheese. and candied yams.  I feel very southern when I visit there.  Here's a picture of all of us:

Yeah that's my half white, half black, french hat wearin' gangsta cousin to my right.  He's so much fun to hang with.  Wow what a long day, right? Well there was still some more partying to do.  Off to Po Po and Gung Gung's house for some more dinner.  Mommy, Daddy and I posed for a pic just with us:

And Christmas was done- but the day after Christmas was still to come.

The next day my friend Bianca came over.  She's very mature at 18 months but I did my best to keep up.  She would only eat one noodle at a time and would clean up after herself.  Oh what a silly girl.  I showed her how you can slam a bunch of noodles in your mouth at one time.  Don't worry about missing and making a mess- Mommies clean that stuff up!

That afternoon guess what?  We went to another party.  This time it was all of the family friends that Mommy has known since she was a baby.  This is where I learned I have to pace myself.  It started with Uncle Aron telling my how great his drink was:


That just meant I had to hook myself up with one.  It was in there somewhere....

I'm not sure exactly what I had but it hit me hard.  I had a bit of a breakdown:

First I couldn't see straight:

And then the room started spinning and I started having visions:

Then apparently I started kissing dudes:

When I started to come down from my trip I could only regret the night:

Next year I'll have this better figured out and be able to party like a pro over the fours days of Christmas.

Thanks to everyone you got me a gift or had me in your thoughts.  I hope your Christmas was as much fun and filled with as much love as mine!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I can't stop laughing! One of your best posts Tristan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope tristan knows uncle aron is an alcoholic. he should probably stay away from him.

    ReplyDelete