9.19.2011

Lack of Manners

Hey all, Tristan here again.  Mommy is too tired with work and me to update this thing so I'm in charge for the time being.

The weather has been nice and our place has gotten warm.  Daddy went on this rant about it was time to get in touch with my white side and Mommy makes me wear too much clothing.  Not sure what being half white had to do with it but I got to play around just wearing my diaper.
This was lots of fun but he told me not to tell Po-po.  The secret is safe as long as you readers don't go telling her.

In other big news, the doctor said I should be feeding myself more often.  This is CRAZY YO!  I get to make a mess and it is ENCOURAGED!  Here is me the other night.  Man I was so proud of my effort on this mess.

My palate is maturing and I only want the finer things.  Basically this means I don't want anymore vegetables.  They're nasty.  This is causing issues with my bowels and sometimes my "movements" are a little hard to get moving.  See the effort in my face here:

If Mommy figures this out, she might force me to eat my greens.  When I have to give that extra push, I just give the thumbs up and pretend like everything is working great.

Come by and visit anytime.  Party at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment