9.04.2011

There will be better days

Hey again, it's Tristan.  Today didn't go so well.  Mommy dressed me this morning.  I tried to pull it off but to no avail.  Check out the picture:


I look like the love child of Raggedy Ann and a gay English professor.

Anyways, we went out and about not doing anything too fun but then Mommy and Daddy took me to the park.  Have you been to the park?  It's horrible.  HORRIBLE! You're supposed to play but there are no cell phones, remote controls, or electric sockets anywhere to be found.  Maybe kids born back in 2008 would enjoy this but not today's kids.

First off it was cold and a bunch of strangers were already there.  We tried the slides first.  They're cold, squeeky, and no fun.


Then we tried the swing.  Pass.


Because I didn't like that, I got put in the sand.  This stuff gets everywhere and smells like dog pee sometimes.


I just wanted Mommy to get me out...



...but she just put me in even more sand with nothing else around!


All alone....


while she laughed at me.  Not cool at all Mommy.


By the time we got home I was losing it.  I starting incoherently blabbering to myself .


I'm waking up four times tonight.  Revenge will be sweet.

3 comments:

  1. I love love this baby. He is the cutest, sweetest and I want him. NOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog! We miss Tristan! Cant wait to see you guys this weekend! -jacqui pio roda

    ReplyDelete