2.25.2011

Another First!


Ok, I know they say "supervise your baby during tummy time." And we do. Usually. But tonight, we put him on his tummy, and I turned around to start working on his Red Egg centerpieces and Joe was fiddling with his laptop. After about 4 minutes, I noticed how quiet it had become. Keep in mind that during tummy time, Tristan grunts like a hungry elephant trying to express his frustrations. So, I turned around, and there he was, turned over!! Joe and I couldn't believe it! Of course, we had missed the momentous occasion, and as soon as I put him back on his stomach he wouldn't turn over again. But wow. Mentally AND physically brilliant.

Here's a photo of tummy time (after the turnover unfortunately).




Apparently he's also learned how to scooch backwards. Here's a photo of him after he's scooched back (originally he started at the top of the mat).

No comments:

Post a Comment