2.05.2011

Another Sleepless Night

Last night Tristan wouldn't fall asleep until midnight. Then he proceeded to wake up at 2am, 5:15, 6:20, and 7:20. I thought as they get older, the hours are supposed to stretch out?! What is happening!? So we wake up in the morning, and cute as he is, I can't help but resent him for the exhaustion and bad mood I'm in. I know, I'm such a bad mother!

On a positive note, he is holding his head up pretty well, and is anxious to see the world. Holding him cradle style doesn't do it on a non-sleepy basis. When he's awake, he wants to be propped up so he can socialize (read the paper, watch tv, you know, the usual). In the mornings is when he has his best conversations. You can talk to him for half an hour and he'll respond to each of your questions. We talk about the weather, sports, rashes, shopping, and go over our daily agenda. Ugh, fine, he's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment