5.20.2011

Introducing Dr. Jeanna!

Today Auntie Jeanna graduated from UCSF Pharmacology, and I wanted to go and bring Tristan to watch. But what I didn't want was to be one of those mothers who have babies who, in the middle of a quiet and respectful ceremony, are screaming at the top of their lungs. And we've all heard Tristan's lung power; he's not a gentle creature. But braving the event, we headed towards Davies Symphony Hall and sat with Auntie Chris and Auntie Kim, who sacrificially found us all seats in the upper back where Tristan could scream all he wanted. Surprisingly he was ok; with some rocking by Auntie Chris. He was quite content in her arms, being bounced up and down, with his hand down her shirt. Yah heard me, hand down her shirt. My son likes putting his hands down women's shirts. I think it's a comfort thing, or maybe it's a warm and cuddly space. Who knows? I hope he grows out of that, cause that will make for some awkward parent/teacher conferences in the future.

I can't believe that in my little girl group of 6, there are already 2 doctors. Only they could make having a masters feel...regular. =)

Here's a picture of Dr. Jeanna, myself (and yes, that's my new hair), and Baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment